We have a new year’s resolution you can easily accomplish in 2015: stay in touch with us. Here’s how:
- Find us on Pinterest. Follow our boards on Math Humor, Professional Development, Teaching Strategies and Tech in the Classroom for our insights and bookmarks from around the web.
- Let’s hang out on Google+. We are in quite a few communities on Google+ and enjoy the conversations we have on math education and research.
- Tweet at us. We love tweeting! Follow us for the latest education news and updates on everything happening here at Reasoning Mind.
- Like us. Our Facebook page is a great place to find insightful content for teachers, administrators and parents.
- Check out our LinkedIn page. This is especially useful if you are thinking of joining the Reasoning Mind team some day.
- Sign up for a newsletter. If you’re a Reasoning Mind teacher or administrator, contact your implementation coordinator to sign up for our monthly implementation newsletter. If not, sign up for our other weekly newsletter.
What are you other new year’s resolutions? How do you like to keep in touch? Let us know on those social media profiles!