Here’s how to provide your students with an individualized math program and your teachers with customized professional development in one package – at no cost to you
About Reasoning Mind
- Reasoning Mind is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing a first-rate math education for all students.
- We partner with schools to implement a comprehensive solution for improving math education.
What We Provide
- A rigorous, coherent, world-class math program for students in grades 2-6;
- An internationally proven curriculum that is 100% TEKS aligned;
- Individualized online learning that leads to mastery, fluency, and conceptual understanding;
- A full set of teacher resources, including reports based on real-time student data, instantly differentiated homework, access to best practices, and much more;
- 60 hours of customized professional development based on teacher observations and analysis of real-time student data; and
- Dedicated support for teachers and administrators from a Reasoning Mind implementation specialist.
- NO COST for qualified districts, thanks to an allocation from the Texas Legislature.
- Reasoning Mind serves students in grades 2 through 6.
- This offer is available only to Texas public school districts and open enrollment charter schools.